5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
On June 1st, join Mayor Marty Walsh at “Courtyard Festival,” a one-night speaker event that highlights how new technologies are shaping the future of Boston. Courtyard Festival will kick off at 5 p.m. with a band from Berklee College of Music. From 5 p.m. – 7 p.m., attendees can also view a showcase of startups in the Boston innovation community. The speaking program begins at 5:30 p.m: keynote speakers include:
- Assaf Biderman, Founder, Superpedestrian
- Dr. Cynthia Breazeal, Founder and CTO, Jibo
- Brad McNamara, Co-Founder and CEO, Freight Farms
- Pat Petitti, Co-founder and co-CEO, Catalant
- Rica Elysee, Co-Founder and CEO, BeautyLynk
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Nantucket Conference is an invitation only annual gathering of technology entrepreneurs, executives and investors.
Nantucket gathers industry leading speakers from organizations like Google Ventures, Oracle and MIT for close encounters and interactive talks with our small group of attendees. The whole weekend is a quality experience that allows for conversations to continue long after the speakers have finished.
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Inspired by the medical theaters of the past where the most novel treatments were on display, PULSE@MassChallenge teamed up with the iconic Wilbur Theatre so you can discover the most innovative technologies of digital health today.
PULSE Finale celebrates the world’s best digital health entrepreneurs and champions. For six months, 31 PULSE@MassChallenge startups have been solving healthcare’s greatest challenges with over 20 Champions like Vertex, AARP, MGH, Harvard Pilgrim, and the City of Boston. These 30+ startups are activated in over 80+ partnerships with our network of Champions and hail from an applicant pool of 439, representing over 30 states and 20 countries. This is the only opportunity this year to see them all in the same room.
At PULSE Finale you’ll experience:
- Meeting the startup leaders behind the solutions at the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Speeches from Governor Baker, Jeff Leiden (Vertex Pharmaceuticals CEO) and other key industry leaders
- A behind-the-scenes documentary of PULSE
- The opportunity to vote for the “People’s Choice” cash award winner
- Over $200K in no-strings-attached prizes given to the top PULSE startups
When entrepreneurs win, patients win and we make healthcare better for all.Event Details